Friday, May 11, 2012

Jennifer

Where’d it Go?

               Where did I put that stupid thing? I couldn’t find my cell phone anywhere! I looked on my dresser, near the bed, on the computer desk, and just about every other place in the house! I was beginning to think that it was stolen. Someone at school could have taken it, my sister could have, or any of the neighbors. There are a lot of kids in this neighborhood who could be suspects.


               Whenever I brought the situation up to Mom, she just said that “I lost it, so don’t accuse people.” So, I decided to find it myself. I walked out of the door and looked around the sidewalk. I kept on getting weird looks from people because I kept on pacing back and forth. Finally, I gave up and went into my room.


               Then, I went back into the living room and spotted something under my dog’s bed. It was my phone. I couldn’t believe it! How could Blink, my Golden Lab, steal it? It didn’t matter. I had my phone back.

No comments:

Post a Comment