Monday, May 14, 2012

Dominique


                                        Over the weekend that’s coming up

    Over the weekend that is coming up I am going to ask my mom if she can take me to a special place like to the wave pool if it is hot. But if it is not hot outside I would ask if we can go to the hotel so we can go indoor swimming so we will not be cold. So if my mom says yes I would ask her if I can have some friends to come with us to the hotel. All the people I would invite are Kourtney Manley, Kameriell, Jessie Dell, and my other cousin Eric all of my family members would come. We would just have fun at the pool I would bring a water football so we can play football in the water. That is what I am trying to do over the weekend that's coming up.     


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dariella: Nice Story dominique, tell Kourtney Manley, Kameriell, Jessie Dell, and your other cousin Eric I said hi ;) but I enjoyed reading this, I loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete