Friday, May 11, 2012

Ondray Jones

My Dream Room

    If I could have no limit to what my room would look like I would color my walls red, and get a 3d TV with Comcast on it; and had all the premium channels. I would also have a ps3 a Xbox 360 with the most awesome games I would have granite floors and a patio  door . With a kids choice award trophy and a golf trophy with a all blue and red couch with custom made cup holders. The chairs that you can put your feet up on and had a healthy snack machine  and a gumball machine. With a aquarium tank with a electric eel and a mp3 player hooked up to a sound stereo. And if that could happen it would be my dream room.

2 comments:

  1. i love your story its the best story in the entire class

    ReplyDelete
  2. add a little more detail from avory write back plz

    ReplyDelete