Monday, May 14, 2012

Avory


What I Will Do With One Thousand Dollars

If I had one thousand dollars I would either spend it on a new Chihuahua or a mansion. But, I doubt it. I would also give my mom and dad half of the money because they always take care of me and they never get anything back from me.
     If they did have that kind of money they would spend it on a beautiful and nice house. The money would also make them happy and make them feel good.
That is what I’ll do with one thousand dollars.

5 comments:

  1. Dariella: good story it's worth reading again(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer: Like Dariella said, it is a great story. I give it a 11/10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice story and details
    sahwntae

    ReplyDelete
  4. rasheen: good work on that do you really love your puppy so much how about making a book about your storie

    ReplyDelete