Friday, May 11, 2012

Mariah Duncan

Mariah Duncan
May 11, 2012

               My dad is planning to buy a house with his new girlfriend who just happens to be my best friend Stephanie’s mom. When they finally find the right house they said stephanie and me could pick the room we wanted because we were sharing the room. When they said that it was like a light went off in me and Stephanie’s head of different ideas for our room.

               Stephanie and I started talking about our room and what it’s going to look like. So far we’ve agreed on two queen sized beds, a closet, a shelf for magazines, a real stop sign on the wall, posters all over, special shelf for our electronics, a Wii and a flat screen, the walls would be hot pink and the floor would be fur carpet.  

               So Stephanie and I have almost everything planned out. We are so excited to see how our room will look.

3 comments: